Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall


I am so happy it is finally time for Fall!  Here in Tennessee the leaves are beginning to change, the weather is getting cooler, and I have even more reason to sit by the fire and eat s'mores. And even more exciting is that I can turn in my shorts, swimsuits, and all too revealing (without being at all revealing) summer clothes for over-sized sweaters, soft scarves, and tall boots.  This season is a win win for everyone.  

Another reason to love Fall.. Football season!  We go crazy over football here in the South.  
So what's on your sewing table these days?  I have found so many patterns I am dying to try!  here are just a few!

Think long sleeve..think Christmas..think bright red!



To kick-off the season I wanted to share my very favorite fall recipe.  And a staple food in our house. Cornbread.  It has real corn in it.. so you know it can't be bad!  Hope you enjoy!  

1 (8.5oz) package Corn Muffin Jiffy Mix
1 (8.5oz)  Can of cream style corn
1 (8.5oz) Can of sweet corn
1 (8oz) Container Sour cream
1/2 cup melted butter
2 Large eggs

Set oven to 350 degrees.  Stir together all ingredients.  Pour into a lightly greased 11x7 inch baking pan.  Bake for 35 minutes or until golden on top.  


Happy Cooking and always happy sewing!
Loves,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment