Monday, September 9, 2013

Guest Post Monday!



Well hello everyone!  Am I the only one that thought that weekend flew by?  Hope it was a good one for you!  We are kick starting this week right though with my first guest post!  I am so happy I was asked by Lauren at styleafterhours.com to be a guest on her blog!  So be sure to check out the post HERE to see the full interview.  I also have more pictures of my peplum top and stretch pencil skirt on her blog.. so please take a look!

Have a wonderful week!  More sewing projects are on the horizon.  Can't wait to show you the finished projects!


Loves,
Brooke  


1 comment:

  1. So much fun to see your business and blog grow, Brooke! Love you much :) This top is incredible. I love that the texture and silhouette create a classic but very modern look. You are so stinkin' talented, sweet sis! Would love to link our blogs up some time too! MWAH! - Abigailster

    ReplyDelete