Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy in September

LOVING this announcement...



Fashion week strikes Nashville again!  I think April just might be my favorite month.  Counting down already!!


Check out more details here


In the meantime...I just finished an outfit that I'm dying to blog about but it was ordered by a client that is giving the outfit to his wife for their anniversary as a surprise (awww isn't that so sweet!).  So pictures will just have to wait just a few more days!  Keep checking back in.  I am also working on a baby blessing dress for my sweet cousin that just had her first baby a few weeks ago.  I can't get over how tiny everything is when you sew for a baby!!  I am loving this new challenge.  Pics and details to come!  

And for more good news...I have also been invited by Lauren from Style After Hours to guest post on her blog next Monday!  Yay!  She is an amazing fashion blogger from the Utah area so PALEEEASE check out her blog and her amazing fashion tips!!  She is just about as classy as a girl can get!  I can't wait to chat it up with her in the next few days!  

Lauren from Style After Hours

So good things things are in the horizon.  And we haven't even talked about Halloween yet (MY FAV).  Hope you all had a wonderful long weekend.  I am excited to get back to the grind.. and although I do love summer and everything that comes with it.. I am excited to move forward into fall.  Its about time for football season, fireplaces, warm coats, and red leaves.  And of course I cannot wait to start sewing some clothes for the season.  I have a coat, pants, and a suit (for Cameron) on my mind....  Its gonna be a busy year!  

Loves.
Brooke 

No comments:

Post a Comment