Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Week!



We had an amazing Christmas week last week! The week began with two very unexpected surprises.  First of all my brother and his wife who live in Houston came a few days early.  Because my brothers work is so demanding we had expected them to arrive late Christmas Eve, but instead they showed up at our doorstep Sunday night. He barged in the door singing "Happy Holidays" and we all jumped up and down for a while!  It was so much fun.  And then the next day we got another surprise!  My other brother and his wife, who live in New Jersey, had told us they would not be able to come home for Christmas.  But alas they showed up on Monday and surprised us all!!  Again we all jumped up and down for a while.. So SO so good to have almost everyone home (sans my little brother who is currently serving a two year church mission in Brazil).

You can see the video of my younger brother surprising us here.  Of course I'm crying.. of course the boys make fun of me for it ha!  Gotta love being the only girl in a family of boys.

I did make a few presents this year for Christmas.  My favorite being a knit jacket I made for my sister in law. I am still waiting to get pictures back of other presents I have made and sent out to friends/family!  Will post as soon as I get them!  Until then here are just a few pics from our wonderful Christmas week!


Christmas Eve dinner at Buca Di Peppo!  
    
                                 My beautiful sis in law!  The jacket fits her perfect thank goodness!


Our tradition.  Picture with the leg up.  Because lifes always a leg up with this girl!! Love my cuz!
I got to go feed the homeless with these amazing youth.  What a special memory for us all!

Dress I made and wore to a few holiday parties.

Checking out the Opryland Hotel with some amazing friends.
                                     
Never a dull moment in our house.  Of course we had a family boxing match.  This is my mom and her sister about to go at it!



Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas celebrating the life of our Savior Jesus Christ with those that you love!

Loves,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment