Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Winter White.


When I was in high school if the weather channel even predicted that our little Nashville was getting snow the grocery aisles were empty and the schools were closed.  Usually to be followed by only a few fallen snowflakes and a lot of slush on the roads.  Snow days were the BEST tho few and far between!  So imagine my excitement as I am driving to work this am and a few snowflakes started to fall.. I was reluctant to be working on Christmas Eve, but that snow seemed like a little Christmas miracle.  Unfortunately snow doesn't have the same effect on work as it did school back in the day, but it put me back in the Christmas spirit.  It reminded me how beautiful this time of year is and how blessed we are to live in a city we love.  

So Merry Christmas Eve everyone!  And in honor of the few snowflakes in Nashville today (that have since come and gone), I wanted to show you a white dress that is one of my favorites.  It was made for a sweet bride to wear to her rehearsal dinner a few months ago.  I found the fabric in London and knew I had to save it for something special.  I am so glad that I could be a part of the weekend!  

Isn't she beautiful!
Loves,
Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment